THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS (“YOU”) WHICH USE THIS WEBSITE (“SITE”) OR OTHERWISE PURCHASE RHAMNAN PRODUCTS (“PRODUCTS”) AND CONSTITUTES A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND KONAN USA, INC. (“KONAN”). YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS. IF YOU ARE ORDERING ANY PRODUCTS ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO.
- Products and Other Site Content. All Products, prices, and other information on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Konan endeavors to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate. However, Konan does not warrant that Product descriptions or other information on this Site is current, accurate, complete, or reliable. If you believe a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition in accordance with Konan’s Return Policy.
- Shipping. Products will be shipped via UPS. Products will only be shipped within the United States; no overseas orders or delivery addresses will be accepted. Pricing does not include shipping charges, duties, insurance costs, tariffs, or sales taxes or similar taxes. Risk of loss and title for Products purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for inspecting the Products upon receipt and filing any claims with the carrier for damaged and/or lost shipments. You are responsible for providing accurate shipping information and contact information. In the event that any Product is returned to Konan or our shipping agent as a result of your failure to provide accurate information, you shall be responsible for any additional shipping fees or other charges that result from such return and re-shipment.
- Returns. You may return any Products purchased on or through this Site within ten (10) days of your actual receipt of the Products on the following conditions: (a) for unopened packages, for any reason; and (b) for opened packages, only if the Products are defective (subject to confirmation by Konan). For defective Products, prior to shipping to Konan, you must contact Konan by calling 844-857-3934 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, state the nature of the defect, and receive return authorization. Products damaged in shipping will not be considered defective; in the case of such damaged Products, you must file a claim with the carrier as set forth in Section 2 above. For unopened Products, the items must be returned undamaged and with all seals and other components fully intact. You shall bear the cost of the return of unopened Products. Subject to your having obtained return authorization from Konan as set forth above, Konan will bear the reasonable cost of shipping by USPS First Class Mail for the return of defective Products. Konan will refund the purchase price to you within thirty (30) days of receipt of Products returned in accordance with the above terms. Returns should be shipped to Konan within the thirty (30) day return period to the following address: c/o Health and Beauty World, 16921 S. Western Ave. Suite 107, Gardena, CA 90247. Konan reserves the right to reject any return which does not meet the requirements above.
- Not Health Care Advice. The information contained in or through this Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for the advice of your physician or other health care professional. You should not use information obtained on or through this Site for the diagnosis or treatment of any health issue. You should always consult with your physician or other health care professional before using the Products or any nutritional, herbal, or homeopathic product or any medication. Information and statements regarding the Products or other dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You are strongly encouraged to carefully read all Product packaging prior to use.
- Termination. You or Konan may suspend or terminate your account with Konan or your use of this Site at any time for any or no reason. You shall be obligated to complete payment of any orders issued prior to the date of termination.
- Hyperlinks. This Site may contain links to third party websites. Konan does not control or endorse these websites or any goods or services which may be sold, referenced, or recommended on them. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY KONAN ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. KONAN DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, KONAN FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECTS OR FAILURES, PRODUCT MISUSE OR ABUSE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, AND NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY PRINTED DIRECTIONS. KONAN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL KONAN OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATON, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT KONAN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY ISSUE WITH THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY ISSUE WITH PRODUCTS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, WILL BE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A REFUND IN ACCORDANCE WITH KONAN’S RETURN POLICY. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN KONAN AND YOU AND THE PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. IN THE EVENT ANY OF THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE INEFFECTIVE THEN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF KONAN FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE OR CLAIM WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ANY PRODUCT OR INFORMATION PURCHASED BY YOU FROM KONAN ON THIS SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Konan and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns harmless from and against any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law
- Trademarks. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Konan or its licensors (“Trademarks”). You may not copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, post or use these Trademarks in any way without the written consent of an authorized representative of Konan.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regards to its conflicts of laws rules. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Site or the Products will be brought only in the federal or state courts of Los Angeles County, California.
- Revisions. Konan may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this webpage. Such revised Terms and Conditions are effective upon posting.
- General. These Terms and Conditions, together with any orders issued to Konan via this Site or other ordering mechanism designated by Konan, constitutes the entire agreement between Konan and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings, written or oral. Konan’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by Konan. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site, these Terms and Conditions or the Products must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or comments, you may contact Konan at: c/o Health and Beauty World, 16921 S. Western Ave. Suite 107, Gardena, CA 90247; Phone 1-844-857-3934.
Date: August 10th, 2015